Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my device is an iphone 5. If I get off facebook completely will I be restored to 603. How can I speak with someone directly as I am very frustrated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This did not work. Should I deactivate from fb. Btw I downloaded candy crush through Apple iTunes. So dissapointed as I have been playing a long time. Why can't you fix on your end as you will see how many gold bars I have bought
Hello Holly.If you saved your game with Kingdom before, then disconnect from Facebook in the app settings and your progress should return. If not, then please let me know.Kind regards,Johnny
Hello Holly.
If you saved your game with Kingdom before, then disconnect from Facebook in the app settings and your progress should return. If not, then please let me know.
Kind regards,
Johnny