Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
25 seconds and all those block square and very little chance to get more time, is king care games for the young? Let me Know Jim.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Impossible level - approximately 10,000 points every second?!! No can do. Baaa-bye candy crush. I'd have to buy 20 bucks worth of extra time to crush this level. Not gonna happen. See ya!
I'm packing it in at level 2290. A colossal waste of time. The level took what little gold I had, and it has a habit of taking my "extra" lives people send me. Enough of this crap.
Checkmark solved???? Are you telling the person their solution is to quit??? What is wrong with this company??? Do you hire second graders that can't read or infer??? Or better yet...is your solution recommending that we spend the $20 she mentioned to pass it? Morons
King and Activision love seniors. At least they love their money. This game and all of their other games are designed for one purpose and one purpose only and that is to take players' money!
I agree. Not fun. I can't even get close to that. I guess they want us to quit.