Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was listed as me. That happened when I got a new phone. Previously I was listed as Ronald, which is how I am listed when I go back to prior levels. How do I get back to level 2180 and be listed as Ronald with my picture.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Ronald,
You can try going to your app settings and for Candy Crush, clear your cache, DO NOT clear data or you'll lose all your boosters and lives. Also log out and back into facebook. I hope one of these suggestions help you.
Thank you for contacting King Care,
Jilly