Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I clicked to spin the wheel....It stopped on jackpot and started spinning again!!!! Why is that???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi MoGREATNESS,
Thank you for contacting King Care. Unfortunately, that's what the wheel does, you hit stop, it'll stop once on some booster or jackpot and spin again and you usually get a totally different booster from what it stopped on. That's how it's always worked, not sure why, to tease us to believe we're going to get jackpot? I don't really know. But I hope I've answered your question.
Thank you,
Jilly