Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My email address has changed due to changing service provider. How can I regain my level status with my new email address thru Facebook. I was at level 1900 +.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My internet provider is changing to a different email provider so I need to change all my email addresses
If you connect to Facebook then it uses your Facebook credentials, you need to update your account email address in your Facebook account settings.