Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i can not play it. I do not know what happens but I have not been able to play with odus for weeks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Adrian,
Thank you for contacting King Care! Unfortunately Dreamworld has been taken away for good. Read the post highlighted in green by CezDiamond here for further explanation:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/dream-world-disappeared#entry_81653
I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry for the loss of Odus and Dreamworld, thank you,
Jilly