Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just installed the new update and now every time I open Candy Crush it just freezes. It was working fine before I updated it. Please help. I play this game several times a day.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HI Anna- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your game freezing. Please let me know which model of device you are playing on and I will send you some troubleshooting steps to try. Have a sweet weekend! :-)
HI Anna- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem with your game freezing. Please let me know which model of device you are playing on and I will send you some troubleshooting steps to try.
Have a sweet weekend! :-)
Cezdiamond - I have the same issue. Started immediately after I installed the newest update... iPhone 6s