Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just did update for candy crush and game freezes each time I start it
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Helene- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with your iOS device crashing. Let's Please try our troubleshooting steps here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios
It is possible that you may be playing on an older device, please see this thread for more information- https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-2-saga/problems-with-your-games-crashing-loading-on-certain-ios-devices
Let me know how you get on :-)