Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Tired of hard levels and not getting what I pay for, I spent 6.99 for hammers and gold bars and few other things, only got gold bars, for a level I had been on for weeks please fix, but I am getting tired of the glitches
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lurl,
I'm sorry to hear that your experiencing some issues in your Candy Crush Soda Saga game.
I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on mobile/tablet.
Thanks!