Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i have been play this game(candy crush saga) for 5years . at daily lucky spin i have never spin a jackpot!!!! 5years!!!!never!!!!!why!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's a scam. So sorry I even started (candy crush soda) playing.When you get close to passing "hard"level then it hangs you up until you buy some gold bars. The "easy" is just that. You don't have to have a lot of skill to pass those but when you get to the next "hard" level it holds you back until you buy something. I don't think there is much skill involved. I think the whole purpose is to suck as much money from you as possible. I'm on 1016 and I'm stuck there even though I've played it 100+ times. Also, sometimes the game gets hung up and when reloading you have missed the opportunity to pass it or sometimes your gold bars just disappear for no apparent reason. When I changed from the game on Facebook to using the app, about 120 of gold bars disappeared.
I tried once.