⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2292

Options
Olyyian
Olyyian Posts: 28 Level 2

Another problematic level. Not enough moves I'm afraid. There is no way that 325000 can be achieved. The most I'm getting to WITH boosters is 100,000.

Answers

• Sue_Holland
    Sue_Holland Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

I agree, just not enough moves. I have done slightly better. I reached 147000 just once out of my many tries. Getting ready to give this game up, too many impossible levels these days taking all the fun and enjoyment out of it

• Sue_Holland
    Sue_Holland Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

I agree, just not enough moves. I have done slightly better. I reached 147000 just once out of my many tries. Getting ready to give this game up, too many impossible levels these days taking all the fun and enjoyment out of it

OMG I've done it, was nowhere near on my score when I used all my moves, about 64,000 I think and the candy crush took me right over !!!!!
  • Andy_Loh
    Andy_Loh Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Another rigged level!! Been stuck for a week now and neither King nor Activision is doing anything about this. Thought they usually help players who bought boosters and extra moves to get through. A friend of mine who doesn't buy anything has already gone past this level last week. WTF!!

• Andy_Loh
    Andy_Loh Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Another rigged level!! Been stuck for a week now and neither King nor Activision is doing anything about this. Thought they usually help players who bought boosters and extra moves to get through. A friend of mine who doesn't buy anything has already gone past this level last week. WTF!!

Oh yes!! Finally got my lucky board to pass this level!!
  • RD-2
    RD-2 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Yes 2292 is yet another rigged level of many, but if you carry on persevering it will give you a lucky board .I got one after 30 tries and i did not use no boosters on this one seeing that i did not have any boosters left. Any way good luck.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?