Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Another problematic level. Not enough moves I'm afraid. There is no way that 325000 can be achieved. The most I'm getting to WITH boosters is 100,000.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes 2292 is yet another rigged level of many, but if you carry on persevering it will give you a lucky board .I got one after 30 tries and i did not use no boosters on this one seeing that i did not have any boosters left. Any way good luck.
Another rigged level!! Been stuck for a week now and neither King nor Activision is doing anything about this. Thought they usually help players who bought boosters and extra moves to get through. A friend of mine who doesn't buy anything has already gone past this level last week. WTF!!
I agree, just not enough moves. I have done slightly better. I reached 147000 just once out of my many tries. Getting ready to give this game up, too many impossible levels these days taking all the fun and enjoyment out of it