Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have 2 candy crush saga with different emails; one has level 1300-1400 second has 340-360 how can get back to highest?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have a new iPad and now I have to start level 1 how can I recover back my level of 604 ?..
Hi Jesus- Thanks for posting on King Care. I understand that you currently have two accounts. Please log out of the account with the lower levels to discount this account.
Then you can log in with the other email address to access your higher levels.
I hope this helps. :-)
Have a sweet week!