Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
We've all come to enjoy Odus and the thought that has to go into each move. He was great while waiting to move on with the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Loveellies- Thanks for posting on King Care. After a careful and thorough investigation and based upon our valuable players' feedback, it has been decided to say goodbye to Odus and his adventures in the Dreamworld. I am sorry that this may be disappointing for you.
The access to the Dreamworld levels has now been removed, as we focus on producing many more, new and exciting levels in the normal world, while also thinking up fun and creative new challenges and special events for you to enjoy.
I appreciate you taking the time to write to us and rest assured, I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team.
I hope this doesn't impact your enjoyment of the game and if you have any other questions or doubts please just let me know, I'm always happy to help.
Thanks for your understanding and have a sweet day!