Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Game loads on my iPad mini, but it won't let me play when I tap on a level, nothing happens. I'm on level 1215, I've been playing everyday fine until this morning.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am having the same problem on Android (Galaxy Note 4). Everything works fine except when you click to play a level it does nothing. It was working fine this morning.
Same on iPhone 5S. An hour ago all worked. And now suddenly when I tap the level nothing happens anymore