Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can not a long time on facebook. attempted solutions which are also here and the movie from here. (candy crush saga)
other games of king I can connect.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cindy- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem connecting your game to Facebook.
I understand that you have tried some of our troubleshooting steps already, but please could you be sure to try all of the steps here and let me know how you get on?
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-android
Have a sweet week!
I am still unable to connect facebook
Thanks for letting us know. I will pass this on to be looked into by our games studio.
Thanks for your understanding!
I am sorry about that, please could you let me know the following?
- Which model of device are you playing on?
- When did the problem start?
- Which version of Candy Crush Saga do you have installed (this can be checked in the Play Store)
- What does the error message say?
Thanks!
I did everything what the link says. But i can not connect to Facebook
No this problem is not solved.