Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Thank you for fixing 2295 !! It's still hard, but at least it's beatable. This whole episode was a nightmare, and I hope the next one is better.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you Cezdiamond. Sorry I am usually complaining, but I only do that if there is really a problem. I am so glad CC listens and fixes the difficult levels, or I never would have gotten this far. Playing for as many years as I have, is the reason I get so upset when I think I am stuck forever. On the bright side, I have made many friends on your site. Have a sweet week yourself !!
Hi Tracy- Thanks for posting on King Care and thanks for the feedback. We appreciate the time our players take to report their thoughts on our latest levels.
We are glad that level 2295 is now a little easier :-)
Have a sweet week!