Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When trying to connect to facebookIt is showing you do not have access to kingdom right now.try after some time.how to solve this problem
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am using Apple ipad
Hi Jyothi- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you are experiencing a problem connecting your game to Facebook. Please let me know which model of device you are playing on so that I can send you some troubleshooting steps. :-)
Have a sweet week!