Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After unplugging my kindle, error message said CC had abruptly ended. When I reopened it, it brought me to my correct level, however all of my boosters were gone. Hundreds of them. Can you help me get them back? I do have my King#. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sia!- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost your boosters, I can understand your frustration. Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too.
This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.
Let's make things right again so that you can all enjoy your sweet adventures! I will send you all a private message so that I can check your account, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a Candy Crushing week!