Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on level eigth hundred and something and suddenly I went down to level 1. What should I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks JillyJill! :-)
@Laurence if you do not have an account or you are still having a problem, let us know.
Have a sweet week!
Hi Laurence,
Are you logged in through facebook or king.com. Try connecting to the app and log into facebook. You may be logged out.
Thanks,
Jilly