Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush 2295 is so impossible. Something is wrong with the timer. It doesn't pause like it use to when a bomb or candy wraps or strips are activated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's hard but not impossible. That's what I thought. After many tries I finally beat it
Does it normally pause?! I don't think I've ever seen that but maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention to it, I thought that only the timed candies affected the timer overall.