Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush on my mobile has been working fine, but I have earned 6 striped/wrapper boosters and they are all greyed out so I cannot choose them. Why can't I pick these boosters?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can use your boosters 99% percent of the time, it's just on very few levels some can't be used. If you check the Wiki for the level you'll see in the Strategy section "Boosters do not help you a lot in this level. Do not use them. Hopefully, a good board (with candies allowing you to clear as many jellies as possible) will help you in this level."
http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_33
I'm only on level 33. Why would I earn boosters if I can't use them?
Which level are you on? Some levels don't allow the use of boosters so it would be good to know.