Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This level is whacked!!! I guess King isn't making enough off of their gamers so it threw in a rigged level to hose us and drive bigger booster sales. This is ridiculous!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I get what you're saying but if you just think about it, has this made you want to purchase anything? I doubt it, I know I wouldn't so honestly I doubt that's they have in mind.
This level has recently been added so once people start to play it and King start getting information back on pass rates and how level is doing, they may tweak it based on their results.