Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The goal is to score over 100,000 and Ive done that several times, once with a score of 1.3 million. The Goal box gets checked but i am not advancing. HELP!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
2060 is a timed level so it doesn't matter what score you reach, it's still possible to lose if a candy bomb blows. If one is about to blow and you can't stop it and have already hit the minimum score... don't do anything, just let the timer run down to 0 and you've passed.
Nice happy that I was able to help! (I've been in the same position until someone in my group suggested what I said above! sharing is caring)
Ok this time after I passed 100,000 I let the timer run out and the Level was complete! Thank You for the Help!!