Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
each time I reload candy crush after it has been closed it pauses my iTunes on my iphone6. I typically listen to music while I play and it has become a nuisance.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Amanda!
Try this medicine:
• Swipe upwards from the bottom of your screen and a small "Control Centre" menu appears
• Now swipe to the right and your current music selection will appear.
• Now click on the play button and voila you are back in business!
To get back to the game simply tap anywhere outside the Control Centre window and you will be taken back to the game.
Cheers :-)