Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Paid for 100 gold bars and 3 of everything - only got bars how do I get a refund or be credited the missing boosters - why do I have to make this request 80 characters long?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good luck with getting your boosters just to warn you they always blame us the consumer
Hi Wendy,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I now have sent you a private message, visible for you in your inbox.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team