How do i unsync my mom and myself in candy crush?

Eymi_Escobar
Eymi_Escobar Posts: 4 Newbie

My mom and my account seem to have gotten synced and now no matter what her levels are skipped to mine on candy crush.

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Eymi,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Do you both share a device for your game play? If so, then it´s very important to make sure you log off properly before handing over the device.

Please open the Candy Crush Saga app. Make sure the app is disconnected from Facebook and from any Kingdom account. Close the Candy Crush Saga app.

Open the Facebook app on your device. Disconnect the Facebook session and close the Facebook app. Now open the default browser on your device and make sure no Facebook session is open or running in the background. Clear your browser´s cache and close it.

Restart your device now. Then open the Facebook app and start a session on your Facebook profile. Now open the Candy Crush Saga app and connect it to Facebook. 

Please let me know how you´re getting on.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Eymi_Escobar
    Eymi_Escobar Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited February 2017

Hi Eymi,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Do you both share a device for your game play? If so, then it´s very important to make sure you log off properly before handing over the device.

Please open the Candy Crush Saga app. Make sure the app is disconnected from Facebook and from any Kingdom account. Close the Candy Crush Saga app.

Open the Facebook app on your device. Disconnect the Facebook session and close the Facebook app. Now open the default browser on your device and make sure no Facebook session is open or running in the background. Clear your browser´s cache and close it.

Restart your device now. Then open the Facebook app and start a session on your Facebook profile. Now open the Candy Crush Saga app and connect it to Facebook. 

Please let me know how you´re getting on.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

This is a problem from long ago my mom doesn't have the facebook app I logged in once to my candy crush from her phone then logged out but when she logged in it seems her game somehow synced to mine. I've done all these steps before it doesn't matter if I'm playing on fb or anywhere else my levels and hers get synced.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?