Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased in the game and didn't get my booster but my money was taken from my account and I am having issues with my game, i cannot connect to any special events in candy crush saga ,
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Monique,Thank you for posting this here on King Care.I have sent you a private message available for you in your inbox.Kindest regards,Tony - King Care Team
Hi Monique,
Thank you for posting this here on King Care.
I have sent you a private message available for you in your inbox.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team