Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
But other players are playing at levels beyond where I am. I don't want to update my app because I'm afraid of losing all of my bonuses. Is there a way to move on without updating my app, or a way to update without losing everything I've earned?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sweet and sour- Thanks for posting on King Care. Well done for getting so far, you're doing great! There are currently 2285 levels available on Android and iOS device, these are only available if you have the latest update.
An update should not remove your boosters, however the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, (so that you can use them when offline too). This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars.
I hope this helps :-)
Have a sweet week!