Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Almost every level requires boosts. I have never, I mean never, gotten the jackpot on the daily spin after years of play. It's addicting but I'm feeling more and more like an idiot for continuing to play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can use boosters to make life simpler but it can be done without using them. If that's the way you feeling then maybe give the game a little break or try something else, if you put too much energy into one thing it can get frustrating after a while.