Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I just completed level 2174 - I collected all the ingredients and all the jelly but said I failed as I didn't collect one ingredient. I had ticks against both so how come I failed??? Can you check that out
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can't. I had pressed continue thinking I had passed so it doesn't appear any more.
Hi Peter- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem passing level 2174. Please could you upload a screenshot of the end of level message for us to take a look at?
To add an image in a reply, please click on the "image" icon in the top left hand corner of the box.
Have a sweet week :-)