Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The game has changed, with one more conveyorbelt, it's impossible to pass! I'm going on a holiday tomorrow, and I am very sad that I will have to probably give up candy crush, while a holiday is a great time to play!! :-(((
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Eline de Waal,
Thankyou for contacting King Care!
As you probably already know that when updates occur levels and challenges of games often do change as well. This is probably why this is labeled a hard level however I did find a video that has the four conveyor belts I hope this helps you! As I need to see you on holiday without playing your beloved Candy Crush because I do the same thing while on holiday haha!
https://youtu.be/z-IC1Ljmucs
Thanks,
Jilly