⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Timed Levels

Options
Queenofgames
Queenofgames Posts: 17 Level 2

This question is for KING. You do realize that when you have the timed levels the clock continues to run regardless of the situation. If you make a move while the candies fall the clock is still running and we can't make a move until all candies are in place for a play!!! Also when there are no moves and you shuffle the candies you are wasting some of our seconds to play a level. You are making these top levels almost impossible to beat with this type of programming. Why can you not make it so when these situations occur the clock stops running until we can resume play and make a move?

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Certainly not a bad suggestion for the later levels but maybe they consider it to be more challenging this way. That's the problem though as the game continues to add more levels, the further it gets, the more difficult it becomes each time.

• Queenofgames
    Queenofgames Posts: 17 Level 2
    edited February 2017
    Options

Certainly not a bad suggestion for the later levels but maybe they consider it to be more challenging this way. That's the problem though as the game continues to add more levels, the further it gets, the more difficult it becomes each time.

I understand that it is to be more challenging the higher you go in the game but when they keep changing the boards (as evident on You Tube) it becomes annoying and no fun to play. Example: I am on Level 2089 and I have 12 blockers per the 6 blockers the guy I follow on You Tube has and he can beat the level in 45 seconds (video was posted not to long ago) because he has 6 less blockers and he only has to reach 40,000 points where as I have to reach 50,000 - something is off. Notice I got no response from KING and I know they read these threads.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?