Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost all my boosters and some of them were paid. I want them back or my money spent back! It would only be fair. Plus, i keep getting sign out of the game and takes a lot of time getting signed back in. I need a real support guy to reply, please!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Cristina,Thank you for contacting King Care! I'm a support gal hope that is okay LOL. But I'm going to redirect you to the homepage of the game where you can specifically choose from the options that are affecting you. Because the king moderators are not working right now so I can't reach anyone to help you with the boosters or with the technical difficulty you're having with signing in and getting signed out. Someone should contact you within 24 hours at first you will get an auto reply. First go to the homepage of the game, click on the lower left corner where your settings are, click on the cogwheel, scroll down and click "contact us" and there your email will pop up and all of your options to choose from and an explanation box as well and rest assured someone will help you because right now on the forum, I don't have anyone to reach and going through the email is in a different process than the forum. Hope this makes sense!Thanks,Jilly
Hi Cristina,
Thank you for contacting King Care!
I'm a support gal hope that is okay LOL. But I'm going to redirect you to the homepage of the game where you can specifically choose from the options that are affecting you. Because the king moderators are not working right now so I can't reach anyone to help you with the boosters or with the technical difficulty you're having with signing in and getting signed out. Someone should contact you within 24 hours at first you will get an auto reply.
First go to the homepage of the game, click on the lower left corner where your settings are, click on the cogwheel, scroll down and click "contact us" and there your email will pop up and all of your options to choose from and an explanation box as well and rest assured someone will help you because right now on the forum, I don't have anyone to reach and going through the email is in a different process than the forum. Hope this makes sense!
Thanks,
Jilly