Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I click to play level 733 the game freezes. I can go back and replay 732 with no issues... move on to 733 and it freezes. This is on Facebook and I am playing on a PC
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi entropler- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am very sorry that you have been experiencing a problem loading level 733. I can understand your frustration. Let's get you back on track :-)
Please can you follow our troubleshooting steps here as it usually resolves most problems: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
Let me know how you get on :-)
Have a sweet week!