Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do king continue to put these levels out that require zero skill just luck.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I too am on this stupid level. A ridiculous amount of crap to clear first and then have to deal with the licorice on the end. The whole time I'm playing tonight I'm thinking---this game has just become stupid and I'm not having fun waiting for Mr. Lucky to show up because I don't want to buy boosters. It used to be one headache level an episode--now it's practically every other one. I literally spend more time on this forum than actually playing the game----not good.
I've been stuck here since yesterday as well. Just wasted the last of my boosters, and my gold trying to beat it. Videos, where bombs drop outta nowhere, don't help much either. All those videos are like that, never happens like that in my world. Think I need another break from this game.
Hi Lynn- Thanks for posting on King Care. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We value the thoughts of our loyal players. Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak certain levels. Thanks again for the feedback, your comments will be passed on. In the meantime here is a video of one of our players passing this level, I hope it can give you some pointers :-) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3IDtoNAAgoHave a sweet week!
Hi Lynn- Thanks for posting on King Care. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We value the thoughts of our loyal players.
Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak certain levels. Thanks again for the feedback, your comments will be passed on.
In the meantime here is a video of one of our players passing this level, I hope it can give you some pointers :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3IDtoNAAgo
Have a sweet week!