Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why did my ipad only updates to 2300, while my sisters is up to level 2330.Please update my Ipad as well so I can play from there.I have to borrow this computer all the time to play.Please Please update my Ipad too ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mary- Thanks for posting on King Care. For some players, there are only 2300 levels available to play. The levels after this are only available to certain players as they are still being tested.
I'm sorry that they are not available for you right now.
New levels will be available soon, but I don't have an exact date just yet. You can check your game, our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to be one of the first discovering all the fun.
https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga/
https://twitter.com/CandyCrushSaga
Have a sweet week!
Hi Mary- Thanks for posting on King Care. For some players, there are only 2300 levels available to play. The levels after this are only available to certain players as they are still being tested.I'm sorry that they are not available for you right now.New levels will be available soon, but I don't have an exact date just yet. You can check your game, our Facebook page or our Twitter feed to be one of the first discovering all the fun.https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga/ https://twitter.com/CandyCrushSaga Have a sweet week!