Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
on level 2310, my screen has locked blocks below the key. The examples posted here and on YouTube don't. When I AM able to hit a key, it doesn't unlock any of them, making this level un-completable. Is anyone else having this problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't have an answer but have the same question. No matter how many times I hit the middle area where the keys come out, the locks don't come off the four pieces below it.
I keep trying, but the screenshot won't post
Could you share a screenshot of what your level looks like for comparison?