Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Only 1 key shows up level 2310 and when I clear it nothing happens to the blocked squares. How do I open blocked squares or get keys that work
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Why have I got 5 colours on level 2310 when the video on YouTube shows only 4 also only have 25 moves when other videos show more - any chance if a helping hand ??
Hi Jeanette!
Check this thread about level 2310: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-is-it-to-do-level-2310
Cheers :-)