Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a fault on this level as when I hit a cake bomb on a locked sweet in the top corners it doesn't unlock them. Please could someone take a look and fix this. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Olyyian- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with level 2322, I would like to look into this for you.
Please could you upload a screenshot of the level board so that we can take a look? To add an image to your reply, please click on the the "photo" icon in the top left hand corner of the text box.
Thanks a lot, and have a sweet week!