Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
it will ask me if I want to continue as Pamela, please get her off , I have try a lot of things with no results, I would like to get back to my level, right now I start at her level( not fun )
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bettie!
Sounds like the game is connected to Pamela's Facebook account.
I suggest you start the game, go into settings then disconnect to Facebook. You can now reboot your mobile device and next time you start Soda you'll be able to connect to your Facebook account.
Cheers :-)
I am still waiting , please solve my problem
I try again and it didn't work, please fix this problem for me