New levels showing on iphone 6s but not on iphone 6

Options
Josephine_Chen
Josephine_Chen Posts: 2 Newbie

I am currently using a iphone 6 (ios 10.1.1) to play and the levels stop at 2300 saying that I need to wait for new levels to be added. However, my dad uses his iphone 6s (ios 10.1.1) to play and his app shows levels from 2300 and onwards. I am wondering why my app/phone doesn't show the new levels even after I tried updating, re-installing the app? 

Best Answer

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Josephine,

Candy Crush Saga currently features 2300 levels, but the Game Studio sometimes tests new levels by pre-releasing them to a test group of players.

Since levels after 2300 are still under testing for a limited amount of players the Game Studio is monitoring closely how it works and all issues that may occur. 

Unfortunately you were not in the group of players to try the new levels before they are fully released but they will soon be available when the testing is over.

Kind regards,

Mark, Team King Care

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Josephine,

Candy Crush Saga currently features 2300 levels, but the Game Studio sometimes tests new levels by pre-releasing them to a test group of players.

Since levels after 2300 are still under testing for a limited amount of players the Game Studio is monitoring closely how it works and all issues that may occur. 

Unfortunately you were not in the group of players to try the new levels before they are fully released but they will soon be available when the testing is over.

Kind regards,

Mark, Team King Care

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?