Level 2324

WizardofOZ
WizardofOZ Posts: 30 Level 2

People will not pay their cold hard cash to pass this level and at the end of the day you are only enhancing your reputation as money grabbers from those who wish to pay it.It will be better for all concerned that beating levels is at least achieveable and better for you to introduce a way so people can get more boosters rather than getting ripped off.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi there-  Thanks for posting on King Care. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We value the thoughts and opinions of all our loyal players. 

Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak certain levels. 

Your comments will be passed on :-) 

In the meantime here is a video of a player passing this level, that I hope will give you some pointers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q04CBq0MF9U

Have a sweet week! 

• CKuby
    CKuby Posts: 3 Newbie

I don't have an answer.  Have played this level 100 times.  These levels that rely totally on a lucky board are getting ridiculous.  I am actually less likely to buy boosters as I can't even get close to completing the level.  You will lose players more rapidly if this downward trend hasn't started already.  Players aren't stupid to have gotten this far - we recognize a blatant money grab.  Showing a rare lucky winning board shows nothing of substance,

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi CKuby- Thanks for the feedback, we understand that some of our harder levels are that bit easier with a booster or two which is why we are always working on events and challenge in the game, alongside our Booster Wheel that allow our players to win these items for free. 

We highly value the thoughts and opinions of our loyal players and your comments will be passed on. 

Thanks a lot and have a sweet week! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?