Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been stuck on level 110 for a while now. I get more than 100000 (262 000 and higher) but still it says i failed the level . How do I pass this if the game has this glitch...?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Liza,
Thank you for posting.
In this level you need to reach the target score but you also need to use all of your moves and not let any of the bombs explode. By only reaching the target score you will not pass the level, you need to complete all of the above.
Here is an example for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vEtRjewpCc
Kind regards,
Johnny