Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY FURTHER FROM MY COMPUTER AFTER 2330 LEVEL?
BUT I CAN PLAY FROM MY MOBILE .
AND ALSO I AM NOT GETTING MY REWARDS WHEN I COLLECT STRIPED CANDIES.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Should be able to play up to level 2345 if playing on Facebook or King.com. Sometimes players get access to pre-released levels so that might the situation in your case. Some people have reported getting up to level 2355 that I've seen.
The levels you played where you collected those stripped candies, did you also finish and pass the level?
Please avoid writing in all caps, your post will likely get removed if you do it again as it's against community rules and is generally deemed rude and unnecessary.