Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush. Ever since the last update I've been getting reminders each live telling me I have full lives and it reminds me about 3times each notification. Also other notifications a re coming in the same way but the same message 8 times at once
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
That's a pain! Have you double checked the push notifications settings yet?
"1. Settings -> Notifications -> OFF
2. A list of apps that support push notifications will appear.
3. Touch the app you wish to turn off notifications for and choose your options.
4. Sounds, Alerts and Badges can all be turned on or off individually."
I'm having the same issue. It will give me multiple notifications that I have full lives, even if I don't. In fact, I occasionally get the notifications even when I have zero lives. It doesn't affect game play but it is extremely irritating.
Yes i agree it is super annoying especially when it happens in the middle of the night and wakes me up! Again after the last update I'm having the same issues so I had to turn the notifications off again.
Ah ok, yeah I guess see if it goes back to how it was in the next update.
No I just turned off all notifications. I won't get any anymore but at least the notifications won't go crazy all the time. I'll try to turn it back on after the next update. Thanks.
I take it you managed to put it back to how it was before the update came?