Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
where is the 2 popcorns we need to destroy???
u just fixed level 2337, 2 glitches in a row !!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You should not ever have to use boosters in order to complete a level just like the Lucky Candy (a check mark) for Level 2361.
I find it very rude if King forces us to use any boosters to complete a level. I hope King will fix up that problem as soon as possible.
I had to use the check mark booster to start the game in order to get the 2 popcorns to appear and then destroy to complete this level.