Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the fruit does not fall into an area where it can drop off board so there is no way to complete this level also the eggs do not drop. Do not waste time or boosters until it is fixed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have a friend who passed it. I was never able to, after using several boosters, I decided to quit. Enjoy your play . I played for pleasure and too many problems at this level.
as of 2/3/70, there is no update yet.
Hi Susan S- Thanks for posting on King Care and for highlighting this on King Care. We are currently looking into this, I hope to have an update for you shortly.Thanks for your understanding and have a sweet day!
Hi Susan S- Thanks for posting on King Care and for highlighting this on King Care. We are currently looking into this, I hope to have an update for you shortly.
Thanks for your understanding and have a sweet day!