Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
on level 1389 you need 2000 points to win. I have played lots of times and had points at 10, 2000 and I lose. There is a check mark showing I reached the2000 points, but keeps losing. Can you fix this please. There is obviously problem !!!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You need to use all your moves in order to pass, so do not let the board having no possible switches.
Hi Richard- Thanks for posting on King Care, welcome to the community. I am sorry that you have been experiencing a problem passing level 1389. Please could you upload a screenshot of the end of level message so that we can take a look?
To add an image please click on the "image" icon in the top left hand corner text box.
Have a sweet weekend!