JACKPOT got Nothing

Options
peplynn
peplynn Posts: 2 Newbie

I hit the Jackpot on Candy Crush and it gave me nothing :/  What can I do to get my Jackpot award??

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi peplynn- Thanks for on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am really sorry that you did not receive your Jackpot reward, I can understand you frustration. Let's make things right again. 

I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a sweet weekend! 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi peplynn- Thanks for on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am really sorry that you did not receive your Jackpot reward, I can understand you frustration. Let's make things right again. 

I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a sweet weekend! 

• peplynn
    peplynn Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Cezdiamond, I sent you my email address. Still waiting to hear back from you.

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Hi! I do not appear to have received your message, please could you send it again? 

Thanks! 

• Pedro_D'Ardis
    Pedro_D'Ardis Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same situation please help!

Just got the jackpot minutes ago and nothing happened :-(

• Hoonie
    Hoonie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Also received jackpot and got nothing. I have a screenshot to prove it. Please respond. Thanks.

• Cezdiamond
    Options

@Pedro and Hoonie I am very sorry about this, I would like to check your account so I have sent you both private messages through King Care. Please check for the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the page next to your profile icon. 

• Hoonie
    Hoonie Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Have a sweet weekend! 

Also received jackpot and got nothing. I have a screenshot to prove it. Please respond. Thanks.
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

I have sent you a private message :-)
  • BlueSky14
    BlueSky14 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Have a sweet weekend! 

Same thing happened to me this morning. I used app on iPhone 5s, app was already open from the night before. Spinner landed on Jackpot and Claim button came up. When I clicked on button it just said come back later for a spin. That's it. I see that comment above is from three months ago. This happened once before around that time too! Thanks.
  • Vickie_Lynn
    Vickie_Lynn Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

i also have this issue, happened 3 days ago, and i also have a screen capture to prove it

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?