Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I hit the Jackpot on Candy Crush and it gave me nothing What can I do to get my Jackpot award??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi peplynn- Thanks for on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am really sorry that you did not receive your Jackpot reward, I can understand you frustration. Let's make things right again.
I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a sweet weekend!
I have gotten Jackpot twice and received nothing but a message saying come back for another spin both times. Can you help me on this?
Did anybody here solved there problem?please comment if you have claim your Jackpot or the problem was resolve so that we know if there is a chance on waiting and what was the prize that a Jackpot gets? Thank you for your reply..:)
I have same problem i win a Jackpot and got nothing. I will send you the snapshot proof of Jackpot won. I hope to hear you soon.
It happen to me. I was super super excited to get the jackpot for the first time and I record it when I click claim and nothing happen. It said "Come back later for another spin". Can someone help me?
I experienced the same issue.. very disappointing!
Also received jackpot and got nothing. I have a screenshot to prove it. Please respond. Thanks.
Hi peplynn- Thanks for on King Care. Welcome to the community. I am really sorry that you did not receive your Jackpot reward, I can understand you frustration. Let's make things right again. I would like to check your account so I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)Have a sweet weekend!
@Pedro and Hoonie I am very sorry about this, I would like to check your account so I have sent you both private messages through King Care. Please check for the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the page next to your profile icon.
I have the same situation please help!
Just got the jackpot minutes ago and nothing happened :-(
Hi! I do not appear to have received your message, please could you send it again?
Thanks!
Cezdiamond, I sent you my email address. Still waiting to hear back from you.