Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Stucked at level 2703. Again a pure luck level. So, King, are you not tired of proposing such kind of horrible levels? Customers are **only** frustrated and angry about that (see http://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.it/2017/02/candy-crush-saga-level-2307-tips-and.html). Why this "sadistic" pleasure of developing levels based on lucky boards only? Don't you read comments of customers? I highlighted repeatedly in the past such thing, but apparently you don't take care of complaints. Mah... I'm astonished.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you can pass it with pure luck only, I would be amazed! Even if you get a good board where things start to fall in the right places, if you're not mindful what your'e doing it's easy to mess it up, all it takes is one move.